Easy to use and completely harmless non-drying glue. You can use it to quickly and easily make a rodent trap or other harmful pests like snakes, cockroaches and others. The glue does NOT contain any poison, rodenticides or other harmful ingredients. The glue is made from natural rubber. The product is completely harmless to the environment.
How to use:
1. Use some kind of tray, square piece of carton or a plant with size 30x30 cm. Place the glue in a circle around the center of the tray, leaving the center without glue on it. For large pest use a larger trap with more glue.
2. Place food-bait in the center of the trap(nuts, cheese, meat, bread with butter or other). Place the trap where you have seen pests. The trap should be in a dry area without direct sunlight. Leave during the night.
3. Attracted by the smell of the bait the rodent with get stuck to the glue.
4. To prevent disease from spreading the trapped rodents should be killed or set free away from your home. The glue does NOT contain any poison and is harmless to the environment.
5. The tray used to make the trap can be used again by adding more glue.
Does NOT contain any poison or harmful ingredients.
One bucket contains 400gr. Rat Glue.
One box contains 12 buckets 440gr.
Expiry time: 5 years
Keep at room temperature, placed horizontally in a dry and ventilated area.
Made in Thailand.
Price does not include shipping.