1. Very strong glue,20gr. is enough to hold even large rats
2. Tunnel design. The rodents are not only attracted by the bait but also the possibility to hide in a shelter. The glue is protected from dust and rain. You and your pets a protected from stepping in the trap by mistake.
3. The handle makes it easy to move or throw away the trap.
4. Tray with glue. The plastic tray in the tunnel prevents the floor from rat excrement once they are stuck. You can use the trap multiple times just by replacing the tray.
How to use:
1. Separate the two trays (the package contains two trays). In the center of each tray place foot-bait(meat, fish, cheese, nuts or other)
2. Build each carton tunnel by fixating the plastic tray as seen in the instructions.
3. Place the traps near places where you have noticed rodents. Follow the instructions on the side of the carton tunnel.
4. When the rodent steps on the tray it gets stuck. Simply throw the trap with the captured rodent in a garbage container wrapped in a plastic bag.
Warning. Keep away from children.
2 carton tunnels,
2 plastic trays wrapped in PP,
Size: 27x12x2 cm.
Glue: Rat Glue - Samanthong e 40gr.
Storage and Expiry period: 5 years from production date. Keep stored at room temperature, placed horizontally in a dry area.
Made by Aron Bulgaria EAD